Our Home Activities
Havengore House offers a range of activities, entertainments and therapy session. We encourage a full and active lifestyle wherever possible. Each resident is an individual and is encouraged to exercise their choice of activities. Our activity programmes offer varied group sessions and individual therapist such as life reviewing therapy, reminiscence therapies, variety of activities are as follow;
- bingo and balloon games,
- art and karaoke sessions,
- visiting musician, entertainers and therapies.
- We support our residents to remain a part of the community with regular trips out to local social clubs, shopping trips or just for a cup of tea and a slice of cake in a local café.
- Gentle exercise and mental stimulation sessions
- books are available for reading.
- service and visiting services from hairdressers, chiropodists, dentists and opticians.
- Arrangements can be made for residents to visit their church and all residents are given the opportunity to fulfil their own spiritual and religious needs.